Multi-Service Supply (“Company” or “We”), a division of The Buncher Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy (“Policy”) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website www.multiservicesupply.com (https://www/multiservicesupply.com) (this “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing that information.
Last modified: April 24, 2023
This Policy applies to information we collect to provide our services, including information collected:
- Directly on this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company;
- Through mobile and/or desktop applications available from this Website;
- Information you provide to the Company through this Website; or
- Information automatically created when you visit our Website, such as device information and communications data.
The Policy does not apply to information collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Our Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18. By continuing to use this Website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 18, please contact us at Multi-Service Supply, Building 5, Ferry Street & Avenue C, Leetsdale, PA 15056.
Use of Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for business purposes including:
- Providing services and features;
- Providing customer support, including directing any questions or requests you may have to the appropriate employee of the Company;
- Communicating with you about our services, news, updates, and events;
- Providing you with information that you request from us;
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Notifying you about changes to our Website or any properties or services we offer or provide though it;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- Describing in any other way the information that you provide; and/or
- Using for any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies and Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (“Behavioral Tracking”). If you choose to opt out, please contact us at www.multiservicesupply.com/contact.
Additional information we collect automatically includes statistical data, which may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and/or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, without restriction.
We may disclose information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Company;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To the general public, when you submit content to a public forum such as blogs, social media, and other features of our Website;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use reasonable measures that may protect information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote properties and services, you can opt-out by not checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Multi-Service Supply, Building 5, Ferry Street & Avenue C, Leetsdale, PA 15056.
Ferry Street & Avenue C
Leetsdale, PA 15056